Planning a summer wedding? Take a look at these top 10 destinations that are off the beaten path and totally dreamy! From the romantic city of Florence to the sandy beaches of Mexico, your friends and family will be begging you for an invitation to one of these exotic locales
1. Aspen, Colorado - It's obvious to us why it made the number one spot. With endless skies and picturesque scenery, it’s the perfect place for your rustic and romantic destination wedding
2. Napa Valley, California - Not only do they offer tasty, award winning wines, but it’s also known for it’s stunning wedding venues, nabbing the number two spot for your dream summer nuptials
3. Jackson Hole, Wyoming - Outdoorsy couples, this ones for you! Home of the incredible Teton mountain range, Jackson Hole comes in at number three and it has everything you need for your dream outdoor wedding
4. Maui, Hawaii - Well aloha! Wiggle your toes in the sand and get Maui’d in Maui. Tropical weather, gorgeous beaches and romantic sunsets, you can’t go wrong with this dream destination hotspot
5. Punta Mita, Mexico - Have a wedding fiesta your guests won’t soon forget in Punta Mita! Their stunning beaches make the perfect backdrop for your intimate seaside I dos
6. Dornoch, Scotland - A stunning cathedral, tranquil location and a sunny climate make Dornoch a premier wedding destination. Off the beaten path, you can’t go wrong with all the charm this beautiful area has to offer
7. La Romana, Dominican Republic - Imagine yourself basking in the sun with a coconut drink in hand in La Romana! I mean honestly, sunny warm weather, crystal clear waters and those amazing coconut drinks, need we say more?
8. Nantucket, Massachusetts - Have a preppy chic beach wedding in lovely Nantucket. This island is filled with picturesque scenery, fresh sea food and amazing views. It’s a premier wedding hotspot that comes in at number eight
9. Florence, Italy - Consider planning your I dos in romantic Florence. Whether it’s an intimate ceremony with just family and friends, or a blissful elopement with just the two of you, Italy is filled with good food and tons of sightseeing opportunities.
10. St. Maarten, Caribbean - Oh the Caribbean, how we love you! St. Maarten is the perfect place for your dream island nuptials and while you're there, why not stay awhile for your honeymoon?
Which destination can you see yourself saying "I Do" ?