This package is currently available in MA, RI, and eastern CT.
Enjoy fall in Southern New England!
How it works:
- Figure out how many people you have and which ride you want. Most places have group size limits of 10 or 15 people. We can accommodate a small group of 2 or 4 people with sedans and SUVs or larger groups with limos, vans, or even party buses, mini coaches, or trolleys (best option for sightseeing/leaf peeping!) .
- Pick out your beverage(s) of choice! We have lists of breweries and vineyards. Some offer tastings, picnics on their grounds, and/or beverages to go. Some require reservations. Once we know which direction you want to head in, we can tailor your outing to your taste buds!
- Choose your fall fancy. You can get lost in a corn maze, pick bushels of apples, find that perfect carving pumpkin... we even know where you can shoot corn out of cannon. Yup, you read that right.
Wondering how much it all costs?
For us, it's just the cost of your ride! We will help you book the perfect vehicle, arrange your schedule, and pick out the perfect places. From there you can make your group reservations (if needed) at the places you wish to visit.
Still don't know what to do?
Here is an example of a Fall Sunday Funday (or any day you choose!):
- Pickup your group at the location of your choice
- Stop at Whalers Brewing Company in South Kingstown, RI and taste a flight of beers or purchase a few to go.
- From there we could take you to Clark Farms where you can get lost in a corn maze, go for a hayride, or shoot the corn cannon!
- Why not finish the afternoon with a wine tasting at Stonington Vineyards?
- If you are not tired after all of that, feel free to add a stop for dinner before we drop you all off - or better yet? Pack up some food and eat it in your ride on the way back home!
Assuming you have a group of 10 people and spend about 4 hours with us in a luxury van, it would only cost about $60 per person- including gratuity, taxes, and fees in this example!
(activity costs vary and are not included)